Monday, February 19, 2007

The Video

By clicking the words VIDEO we have the entire 10 minutes shot inside the record store very shortly before it closed in the year 2000.
I apologize for the quality of this video in this form. I'll try to recompress it later, maybe tommorrow, to allow for a larger file and less compression. I think that the general view of the store is well represented and I could go through and point out, frame by frame, every little thing within the video.
The video starts out back at the classical desk, then moves to the front counter before shooting the wall, the back of the store and then the front counter again.
So I hope this goes through. Be on the lookout for higher quality footage tomorrow.
Also I apologize for the sneeze and some unintelligble random swearing by me when I get to the Wally Pleasant drawing on the wall.

No comments: