Thursday, January 18, 2007

Archive Part 11 - Fuck Phil Fulmer

And now we have my attorney Tom Hirsbrunner. Tom started at the Classical store and came over to store Number Nine in early 1997. Since that time I have been fortunate to call TH my friend. When I worked at the bookstore I was fortunate to have him come onto my staff and it is no shock to say that I thought of him as my most trusted ally at that store. This first photo is taken the day after the MSU riots, Tom is back at the Classical counter. Fantastic.

This photo was taken during the music week when I took many a snapshot.

In this photo, also taken during music week, shows Chris Petersen and Tom shooting the shit about Xenakis or some other avant thing. Chris was working in store 6 when I was hired there and I always enjoyed working with him. Dry as a bone when it came to humor I felt like Lewis to his Martin. While I was a spazzy, slobbering, vulgar piece of shit Chris was dry, calm and collected. Lessons to learn as a hilarious straight man.

2 comments:

l'arriviste said...

This is great!!! I love the pictures of Larry.

-Chuck

cdp said...

Now Jerry, let's give the nice folks something funny while I slip into this dry martini....

Thanks for doing this, Mike. I'm enjoying it immensely.

-cp