Thursday, January 18, 2007

Archives Part 4 - Employees at Store 9

In this first photo that I scanned into the computer we Mr.Larry Cosentino and William "Bill" Tennant. I am not 100% of their time spent within the chain, I know that they were there before me for what that's worth. This photo had to have been taken in 1998(I'll explain why in I can tell in the next photo) as the Classical store moved into store 9 in early 1997. Bill is now in charge of the re-issue lablel Opera D'Oro (http://www.allegro-music.com/opd/) out in Oregon. You can find him on mspace...

Now I know that these photos date from 1998 as in this photo the world can see my nubby little chin. Looks like a fucking knee cap but it's mine and now hidden beneath a ginger beard. I like the look on Bill's face in this picture. To me it says, "Why the hell did Randy hire this mook?"

No comments: